And just like that, Christmas is here!
For many people Christmas is a celebration where family and friends come together. For others it is a religious celebration where beliefs and customs are followed and for some it is a time that is difficult and sometimes sad.
However you do Christmas, our feelgood and simple curvy Christmas mocktail called 'Chrissy Sour' is a fabulous go to drink.
One shot lemon cordial
Sparkling water with bubbles
If you want to be a little bit naughty add 1 shot of your favourite spirit, gin, tequila or vodka.
Remember to drink responsibly.
Sprig of fresh mint for garnish
Prepare your glass.
1. Place sugar on a flat plate and add a few drops of food colouring.
2. Mix the food colouring and sugar with a fork.
3. Take a slice of lemon and rub it around the top of the glass.
4. Dip the top of the glass in the coloured sugar.
To make your drink.
1. Add one shot of lemon cordial, pomegranate juice as much as you like, sparkling water as much as you like in a jug and stir.
2. Alter the sourness of the drink by changing the amount of each ingredient. For a sweeter taste use less cordial and more pomegranate juice.
3. Place ice cubes in the glass, stir the ingredients in the jug and pour the drink into the glass.
4. Decorate as you like, we like to add a spring of fresh mint.
It's as simple as that.
The team at Pablo & Kat wish you peace, happiness and kindness over the Christmas season. Stay safe and be kind to each other